Sunday, December 2, 2012

This is different

Well, interestingly, I did not start the photography thing back up with any gusto, though I did take a few interesting ones here and there. I've posted one here from a little jaunt down to Laguna Beach back on Thanksgiving weekend. Just a little thing to get me back in the swing.





I did have some success in the weight loss arena. I tipped the scales at 208 this morning, which is about a 24 pound loss since October 27. That includes Thanksgiving and a couple potlucks in the mix, so I think it's pretty good. I've been hitting the gym about 4 or 5 times per week and that's been the big thing to find consistency. Generally, AJ is with me and Mark comes with us when he isn't working. The main issue that I've been dealing with is shoulder pain. My right shoulder keeps getting tweaked because I try to lift too much weight when I'm still cold. I need to remind myself that I'm 50 years old and not 25! I feel pretty good and hope to stabilize my weight and exercise routine.

Finally, I'm looking to get our Roller Hockey team started again. We want to return Bloodline back to its former greatness and I hope the guys are ready to give it a try. We shall see quite soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment