Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 27 Sunset

Kim and I went down to the beach today because I was so disappointed that I had missed the beautiful sunset last night. There are thunderstorms predicted for the area tonight, so it made for some nice clouds and deep orange coloring at sunset. We spent a little time down at the Huntington beach Pier and I made a bunch of pictures that I liked. I could not decide between these two, so as a bonus today is a double picture day!

           f/4.5; ISO 100; 1/60 sec. exposure;  18mm focal length



             f/25; ISO 100; 13 sec. exposure;  32mm focal length

1 comment:

  1. Both are really nice photos.

    i was thinking one a month, or every thirty days you should pick a favorite from the bunch. Mine would be Verity, The crossing signal, or one of these. For some reason, I really like the crossing signal though.

    ReplyDelete